Terms and Conditions
Any competition entry not complying with these terms & conditions is invalid.
1.To qualify for this prize draw entrants must be Australian or New Zealand residents who:
a. Have registered as members on the 360-Golf.com Website.
b. The draw will be held within 24 hours of the competition closing.
2. Entrants must be registered on the 360 Golf website 24 hours prior to the draw date in order to automatically enter this competition.
3.The competition will begin on Friday 1st July 2011 and run until Friday 30th September 2011.
4. The promoter is 360 Golf located at 205 Lambton Road, New Lambton, NSW 2305 (ABN: 85195863990). This is the address of where the draw will take place.
5. The prize draw is:
a. The opportunity to win a round of golf for two at a 360 Golf course of your choice, valued up to AUD $300.00. Excludes any courses at the Royal Melbourne Golf Club.
6. The round of Golf must be played at the same time.
7. A round of golf is the total number of holes on that course.
8. Bookings for the free round of golf are essential and dress regulations apply.
9. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
10. Prize value is correct at time of publication, but no responsibility is taken for any variation in the value of the prize.
11. Winners will be notified via email and displayed on the 360 Golf website.
12. The prize collection period is 14 days from the draw date. Winners must reply to the email within this time. Prize is valid for 3 months.
13. In the event of a redraw, it will be held for this competition within the week after the prize collection period.
14. By entering this competition the winner provides permission for their username to be published on the 360 Golf website. The winners will be emailed and placed on the 360 Golf website at http://www.360-golf.com/News.aspx?mi=113.
15. 360 Golf will not be held responsible for the loss, theft or damage to any prize after it has been awarded, or for any injury that results directly or indirectly from this promotion or use of prizes.
16. For any queries about the prize draw please contact 360 Golf via the contact page on the website.
17. The decision of 360 Golf will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/10/08400
360 Golf endeavours to ensure that the information in this website is accurate and current, but does not accept liability for any error or omission. All warranties whether express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this website or in respect of any products or materials referred to on this website are excluded to the extent permitted by law. Links on this website may lead to other websites and some information on this website may be provided by third parties. 360 Golf accepts no responsibility for the currency or accuracy of such information. You should verify such information with those third parties directly.
The copyright in all materials displayed or available on this website belongs to 360 Golf unless otherwise stated. If the owner of any materials published on this website is not 360 Golf, your rights in respect of that material will be as defined by the copyright owner of the material concerned. Unless otherwise stated, you are permitted to copy text published by 360 Golf on this website for your own non-commercial use only, provided you retain and display any copyright notice applying to the material. Individual items may have more specific terms and conditions associated with them, in which case those terms and conditions will apply to that item in place of this general permission. Except as set out above, all rights to the website (including rights in text, graphics, selection, arrangement and overall website design) are reserved and no right or licence is granted or implied under any copyright, patent, trade mark or other intellectual property right of 360 Golf or any other party as consequence of the publication of any material on this website. No material from this website (except for media releases published under news) may be reproduced, adapted or distributed, in whole or in part, or on any media without written permission (which includes email) from 360 Golf. You may not create a link from any other website to any part of this website, other than the homepage, without our express consent.
360 Golf welcomes contributions that stimulate debate and discussion or that reflect the diverse range of perspectives and experiences of its users. While encouraging vigorous debate and critique, we expect all participants to treat each other with respect and courtesy.
The Golf Course Forum reflects the views of the participants. From time to time, one particular side of the debate may dominate views expressed. This simply reflects the natural flow of contributions we receive. 360 Golf endeavours to give all users a fair opportunity to participate in forum topics.
360 Golf does not endorse the views or material contained in the Forum.
You may contribute to the 360 Golf Forum subject to the following terms and conditions. These conditions apply to any content contributed in any format to the Forum. 360 Golf may change the Conditions of Use from time to time, at 360 Golf’s sole discretion.
Registration and Login Names
1. In order to submit Forum content or to utilise certain 360 Golf services, you may be required to apply for registration to establish an account with 360 Golf.
2. 360 Golf generally recommends that applicants register online using a pen name or pseudonym as their login name (not their real name). You should be aware that your posted comments or other submissions can remain online indefinitely and may be found through search engines or online archives. Users must not impersonate another living person or registered user.
3. When registering, a genuine email address must be provided. In some cases, you may be asked to provide your real name or other identifying or contact details.
4. 360 Golf may refuse registration of users whose suggested login names are considered inappropriate. Grounds for refusal may include:
· offensive content;
· defamatory content;
· copyright infringement;
· brand names or registered trademarks;
· company or organisation names;
· names of high-profile or public figures; or
· names promoting political, religious, social or economic issues.
5. 360 Golf reserves the right to refuse suggested login names at its sole discretion.
6. 360 Golf will not accept any registration that 360 Golf suspects is being made by or on behalf of a member who has been suspended for repeated violation of these conditions of use.
Passwords and Security
1. As a registered user of 360 Golf, you may receive or establish one or more passwords. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your password(s).
2. Accordingly, you understand and agree you are fully responsible for all actions and submissions made from your account.
3. If you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account, you should notify 360 Golf immediately.
Termination of Account
1. You can close your account with 360 Golf at any time by unsubscribing, where that option is available to you, or by notifying 360 Golf via the contact us page. You should note, however, that your contributions may still be available on the 360 Golf Forum after your account has been closed.
2. If 360 Golf reasonably believes you have breached this User Agreement, 360 Golf reserves the right to restrict access to or terminate your account, with or without notice, and without any liability to you.
360 Golf is strongly committed to protecting your privacy while interacting with our content and services.
Any information, whether voluntarily provided or not, will not be used or released by 360 Golf in any manner, and it will be kept strictly confidential, unless we are required to release the information by law.
We collect and use your personal information to operate our web site and deliver our services to you. We will use your personal information to provide you with emails regarding; new courses, competitions and news.
We will treat all information we collect from you as strictly confidential. 360 Golf does not rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. We will not reveal, disclose, sell, distribute, rent, licence, share or pass onto any third party (other than those who are contracted or supply services to 360 Golf including of spam filter operators) any personal information that you may have provided to us unless we have your express consent to do so, other than in the circumstances set out in the next paragraph.
We will disclose your personal information, without notice or your consent, only:
if we are required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform with the laws, applicable code of conduct or legal process served on us in relation to our business or web site;
to protect and defend the rights or property of 360 Golf;
if we consider it necessary to do so in order to enforce or apply the terms of any of our agreements with you;
if we sell our business or part of it; and
in extreme circumstances, to protect the personal safety of users of 360 Golf’s services, its web site, our staff or the public.
This policy applies only to 360 Golf and not to other companies' or organisations' websites to which 360 Golf is linked.